The instructions below are directed at authors who wish to submit a manuscript to the Journal of PAAL.
Contribution to the Journal of PAAL must be based on original research. We consider all manuscripts on the strict condition that they have not been published already and that they are not under consideration for publication or in press elsewhere.
To expedite the review process, authors are encouraged to read the following guidelines carefully and format the manuscript accordingly.
1) Prepare manuscript text in Microsoft Word.
2) All submissions should conform to the appropriate APA style (American Psychological Association).
3) All manuscripts should be accompanied by the author contact form.
4) An abstract of up to 250 words identifying the purpose of the article, an overview of the content, and suggested findings should be provided.
5) Full citation of literature referred to should be given in the reference list at the end of the manuscript, following the specifications of the APA manual.
6) Manuscripts should be compiled in the following order: title page, author information, abstract, keywords, main text, references and appendices.
7) All papers should be submitted via email. The receipt of the manuscript will be acknowledged by the editors.
8) The authors should register as a regular member of PAAL before submitting the manuscript.
9) The Editors of the Journal of PAAL reserve the right to make editorial changes to enhance clarity or style.
10) Editorial correspondences, subscription information, change of address requests should be sent to:
Ho Han, Ph.D.
Journal of Pan-Pacific Association of Applied Linguistics